LCO75: 3/4 HP Deluxe Dual Lamp Garage Door Operator
Accessories and Compatible Models
Fraba Safety Devices Brochure
The Model LCO75 3/4 HP Deluxe Dual Lamp Garage Door Operator is Linear's most powerful door operator yet. It can be used in light-duty commercial installations or in residential applications with heavy carriage house style garage doors. The LCO75 has a maximum duty cycle rating of 13 operations per hour; 50 operations per day, far more than other operator designs.
The LCO75 can be used with Linear's belt-drive or chain-drive rail systems in 7-foot, 8-foot, and 10-foot lengths (10-foot rails available in chain-drive only). The rails are pre-assembled and pre-tensioned for quick and simple installation. The standard "T-rails" can be converted to stronger "I-rails" with Linear's bolt-on Carriage House Conversion Kits CHCR-7/8, CHCR-8, and CHCR-10.
To make installation even easier, all the controls and indicators are on one side of the operator. Easy access is provided for the open and close limits, open and close door force settings, transmitter learn/erase button, and RF signal/interference indicator. The built-in diagnostic system flashes the operator's dual courtesy lights to indicate six possible trouble conditions.
The LCO75 includes infrared safety beams, a 3-button Model MCT-3 transmitter, a lighted deluxe wall station with vacation mode radio disable switch and courtesy light control button.
- 115 VAC, Single phase, 3/4 HP only
- Maximum duty cycle: 13 cycles per hour, 50 cycles per day
- Maximum door height: 14 feet
- All steel frame
- Noise-reducing technology for quieter operation
- Commercial grade rail system
- Easy external limit adjustment
- Quick release door arm for manual operation
- Automatic reconnect trolley
- Standard door speed is approximately 9 inches per second
- Standard rail and chain assemblies for 8, 10, 12, and 14 foot doors
- Motor thermal overload protection
- Torque sensing reversing
- Solid state control circuitry
- Deluxe lighted wall station
- 3-Button MegaCode transmitter
- Built-in MegaCode format receiver
- Includes infrared photo eye safety beam
- Dual courtesy lights
- 12-foot rail (includes HCI12 12’ chain I-rail)
- 14-foot rail (includes HCI12 12’ chain I-rail and HCI+2 2’ chain I-rail extension)
- CHCR-10 (Bolt-on I-rail conversion kit for carriage house doors, fits HCT10C 10-ft chain drive T-rail)
- Lifetime - Motor
- Lifetime - Belt
- 5 years - Chain
- 5 years - Mechanical parts
- 1 year - Electrical
- LCO75 with HBT7C/HCT7C: 126.5"
- LCO75 with HBT8C/HCT8C: 141"
- LCO75 with HCT10C: 161.5"
- LCO75 with HCI12: 193.8"