SLD-211: 1/2 HP Commercial or Residential Slide Gate Operator with Battery Backup
Commercial / residential duty slide gate operator with DC battery backup, available in 1/2 horsepower, 115V supply voltage, 12" per second gate speed. Solar power capable with 24 volt solar panels.
The SLD has programmable fail safe or fail secure operation. With fail safe selected, when the gate operator senses AC power is no longer present, the gate will cycle open, remaining open until AC power is restored. With fail secure selected, during a power failure the SLD continues normal operation while monitoring the battery level. Once the batteries are low, the unit will cycle open until AC power is restored or the batteries receive a full charge via optional solar panels.
- Maximum duty cycle: Continuous
- APeX Controller
- Full transformer run DC powered operator with built-in battery backup
- Dual batteries charged by 115 VAC or optional solar panels
- Built-in MegaCode receiver
- Black polyethylene cover
- Full-time 1/2 HP DC motor
- Selectable fail-safe or fail-secure modes of operation
- Solar power capable
- Gear reducer, size 60, 20:1
- Soft start/stop
- Easy-to-operate emergency manual disconnect handle
- Exterior reset button
- ETL Listed for UL 325 (Class I-IV) for U.S. and Canada
- Integral entrapment sensing system with digital set point for quick accurate adjustment and enhanced safety
- Continuous-tone entrapment alarm with reset button
- LED diagnostic display for ease of setup and troubleshooting
- Selectable pre-start and run alarm with provision for ADA compliant visual pre-start and run alarm
- Regulated 24 Volt DC power available for access control accessories
- Integrated maximum run and auto close timer (0-9 minutes)
- Built-in networked dual gate capability using 3-wire shielded cable
- Heavy-duty, zinc-plated, steel chassis
- #41 Drive chain (31' included)
- Universal pad mount standard; optional post mount kit
- Optional heavy-duty pad mount pedestal
- Optional thermostatically-controlled strip heater
- Solar Panel Kits
115V 1P or
24 Volt Solar
This gate operator qualifies for a 30% tax credit!
The Linear SLD, when powered by solar panels qualifies for a homeowner 30% tax credit of the value of the operator system.
The US Federal Government is offering financial incentives to homeowners for the use of solar powered systems at their home. Homeowners are able to apply for a Federal Tax credit equal to 30% off the installed cost of their Linear Solar Powered Gate Operator System.
What is Covered: This solar system Tax Credit applies to the total installed cost of the solar gate opener system. This includes the related solar panel, opener, access control device, remote controls, obstruction detection device(s), etc.
What is Not Covered: The cost of the gate itself, or work required to place the physical gate into proper working order (leveling the gate, replacing hinges, etc.)
- The installation of a Linear Solar Gate System can qualify for a 30% tax credit on the installed system cost
- Effective for tax years beginning after December 31, 2008
- You will need to use The Federal Tax Credit form 5695, Residential Energy Efficiency Property Credit
- You will need to provide a copy of the Manufacturer’s Certification for Credit
- The dwelling must be located in the United States and be used as a residence by the taxpayer
- This offer is only available in the United States