5415HD: Single-Channel High Definition Video Modulator
The Channel Plus 5415HD is a single channel, high definition video modulator that takes the output from a single HD source and broadcasts it over standard coax cabling to any connected HDTVs. The 5415HD supports up to 720p HD format, accepts component video input and has an integrated 25dB video amplifier.
5415HD is designed for light commercial and residential usage for economical distribution of high definition video and audio content from media players, cable boxes, satellite TV, Blu-ray players, personal HD cameras and HD camcorders.
Standard F-Type Coax Output
The 5415HD sends its output via a standard F-Type threaded coax output jack, taking advantage of the most commonly available and cost effective media distribution cabling used. Ideal for both retrofit as well as new installations.
Integrated 25dB Video Amplifier
The 5415HD does not require any additional in-line amplification for runs up to 1,200 feet. Single button Channel Plus programming: Easy to program with no computer required. 720p HD format: Optimal video format for small to mid-sized screens (up to 50 inches).
- Single channel HD video modulator
- Standard F-type coax output
- Supports HD-video up to 720p @ 60 fps
- Component input
- Digital audio input: TOSLINK and RCA 75 ohm
- Easy to use, front panel single button Channel Plus programming. No computer needed.
- Integrated 25dB video amplifier
- Supports DTV channels 2.1 to 135.1
- MPEG2 video encoding
- QAM modulator encoding
- Fan cooled
- Unit Dimensions: 10.4" W x 4.7" H x 1.5" D