Cardholders (Users) are maintained in this area. Pertinent information, such as addresses and phone numbers are entered into the system here. In this area, you can assign media, suspend media or cardholders, and assign expiration dates. For this tutorial, we will do the following:
2) Fill in the data for the cardholder. Be sure to select a valdiation group if you wish to restrict the individuals access to the property. If you do not wish to restrict access, leave the Validation group at 0. Note: The fields underneath the Validation Group area are user defineable fields. To name the fields, go to Setup > AccessBase > Account Holder Fields.
3) Click on the Transmitter button and the following box appears:
4) Type in the 5 digit ID code of the transmitter in the box under the Assign button. The transmitter's ID code is found on a label on the transmitter. Click Assign. . OR - Click on the drop down arrow under the Assign button. A list of available transmitters will appear. Click on the transmitter that will be issued to the cardholder and then the Assign button. The transmitter ID shows up in the box to the right and a transmitter icon appears to the left of the Transmitter button to provide a quick visual reference that a transmitter has been assigned to the cardholder. NOTE: In order to assign transmitters and cards, they must first be loaded into the system (Setup > Media). If there are no transmitters or entry codes visible, that means that either there are none learned into memory or that all that were programmed in have been issued.
5) Cards are assigned in the same manner.
6) To assign an entry code, click on the Entry Codes button and enter a 2 - 6 digit entry code in the box underneath the Assign button. The entry code appears in the box to the right and a keypad icon apppears to the left of the Entry Codes button.
7) Click on the DirectoryCodes button and the following box appears:
8) Enter a directory code in the box under the Assign button. NOTE: The length of the directory code is determined in the Directory Code Length box on the Global > Telephone Directory screen. The directory code shows up in the box to the right and a telephone entry system icon appears to the left of the Directory Codes button to provide a quick visual reference that a directory code has been assigned to the cardholder. The Tenant Name field is taken from the Last Name and First Name fields of the Cardholder Data area of this screen. This is what will appear on the display of the telephone entry system. You may modify this data if you choose. Enter the telephone number that you wish the telephone entry system to call when the tenants name is selected by a visitor.
< back forward>
Copyright © 2000-2006 Linear LLC - All rights reserved